Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The end of a rainbow holds a chance for you and me

I have taken to stressing instead of sleeping. It's causing havoc with the luggage under my eyes. Not good.
Hockey = my new loves.

Also slightly addicted to Farmville on Facebook. Yes, that is as sad as it sounds. I've spent the last couple of days obsessively checking to see if my crops need harvesting. It's tragic how desperately I need to get back to college.

Milan FW

Moschino: The looks were straight out out of Twiggy's closet. Loved it.
Moschino Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear

Prada: Surfer chic and a day at the office seemed to be the themes I gathered from the collection. Loved it. Although to be fair the models could have been wearing bin liners and I would still love it. It's Prada!
Prada Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear

Emilio Pucci: Congratulations Peter Dundas, what a debut.
Emilio Pucci Spring 2010 Ready-to-WearEmilio Pucci Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear

Marni: I was really looking forward to this collection. Disappointment unfortunately. I rarely like a collection which reminds me of pyjamas.
Images via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment