Friday, February 11, 2011

Frock Candy - 11.2.11

There was a possible Kate Bosworth best. Left it though, we do not want her style to die from overkill.
So amfAR even this week.
Best week of my year because...

Best

Carine, in the Givenchy swan dress.
The rest of this post is pointless. I heart Carine. I heart Givenchy. I heart this.
Gorgeous neckline. Love how the material looks kind of creased. It's interesting. Nice hemline also.
Pretty. Delicious colour.
Teresa Palmer Actress Teresa Palmer arrives at the premiere of DreamWorks Pictures' 'I Am Number Four' at Village Theatre on February 9, 2011 in Westwood, California.
No idea who she is but, she is stunning in Pucci.

Fair to Middlin' Sure

I can tell a lot of people will disagree on this. Why doesn't she ever wear anything that her boobs can fit into? It's just not nice. At all.
Better than before. Too baggy. Bad shoes. I don't love the material of the skirt. And the knot is just trying a little too hard.

Worst

Nicole, repeat after me, 'I am not Angelina Jolie' Geddit? Got it? Good.
Awful shoes.
Oh, FFS. You're at an Academy Awards luncheon, not teaching primary school!

3 comments:

  1. WHAT was Nicole thinking?!! Blake's dress blends in with the ugly carpet, unfortunately, which almost makes her boobs stand out even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the Kate Bosworth one you were thinking of, is the one I went with for my outfit of the week http://metrochica.wordpress.com/2011/02/12/this-week-i-mostly-loved-44/ - I just love her!!!!

    ReplyDelete