Wednesday, October 19, 2011

You can lie and hate me but still call me baby

So, today I bought a ticket for my Graduation Ball. 
Never one to shy away from dressing for an occasion, this got me to thinking; gowns.
To me, when I think evening-wear, I think of this...


What I really, consistently, dream of is this, from Chanel Spring 2006 RTW.

Chanel Spring 2006 Ready-to-Wear
The fact that after 5 years I still adore this means that I will track it down to get married in/ hang in my wardrobe and admire.

Unfortunately, my graduation night will not be on par with the Crillon Ball...
Dress shopping attack commences tomorrow at 11:00hours.
I'll keep you posted :)

1 comment:

  1. Covet!!! that's my advise, you will definitely look the best and you might even find that dream dress :)

    ReplyDelete