Thursday, September 24, 2009

Circumstances on the breaking back

So evidently Thursday is Christopher Kane day here at Elle of the Ball.
Just a few of my favourites from his highly anticipated Topshop Collection.

Images via Topshop.com

In other news, I'm highly amused by the fuss fashion bloggers are creating in the headlines over the last number of weeks. First there was last weeks' Kane epidemic and now people are going gaga over little Tavi Gevinson of Style Rookie. Sure shes only 13 but if I was given the opportunity to miss school for NY Fashion Week believe me I would. This girl is a prodigy and perhaps not of intellectual means but of creativity and vision she is a prodigy. If she knows what she wants and has the opportunity, the norms of society shouldn't stand in her way.
It's her life, let her live it.

To Arthur!


No comments:

Post a Comment