Sunday, September 6, 2009

White as Diamonds.

I have always loved the 30's and 40's style, and so I am unbelievably delighted that it has made a comeback. Especially since my wonderful granny is a firm believer in never throwing anything away. so me and my sister have raided her attic for all sorts of extraordinary vintage finds - for free! We nearly had a falling out over a cloche hat. Most recently admired on Angelina Jolie in the epic Changeling, cloche and flapper hats have come back with a vengence in the autumn/winter 09 collections.


Now sometimes cloche hats can go bad, ergo Katie Holmes.



And other times they look spectacular, when on the likes of Diane of course.

Images via Just Jared.com
Anyway we came to the conclusion to share, will I be daring enough? Well perhaps, either way I'm a fan of this look. Off to endure some more Angelina in Gia. Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment