Sunday, October 11, 2009

Won't stop til it's over

There are now words. Scott was amazing, everything I'd imagined only better. Garance is a lucky lady, and Scott is smitten, it's adorable, too perfect to be real.

His book is genius, worth every cent. He rarely writes on his blog, something he admitted he wanted to pursue further, but his pieces of writing in the book are witty and apt. The talk was insightful, entertaining and endearing. I believe I'm in love.

My sister and I got severely nervous as the queue moved and we got closer to coming face to face with a creative genius. Apparently our conversation was stimulating as he forgot to actually autograph his message! All sorted though, not to worry.

Belated comment on Paris Fashion Week:
I love Yves Saint Laurent.Yves Saint Laurent Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear

Karl Lagerfeld: Just as a note, it always puzzles me about a man who is so creative and innovative, why does he always wear the same thing? Anyway Diane Kruger, please wear this.

Karl Lagerfeld Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear

I also loved Balenciaga, Lanvin, Isabel Marant, Alexander McQueen (the shoes!) and Giles Deacon. Oh, and Stella McCartney. No love for Chloe from me.

Tunage I heart lately: White lies, Mumm-ra and Snow Patrol.

No comments:

Post a Comment