Friday, October 23, 2009

You can't deny you're looking for the sunset

It's been a good week :D

Barely made college this week too much going on. I love going out and still being out when the sun comes up, well I don't like it too often but it's always a sign of a good party when people are still hanging around at dawn.
Halloween is just around the corner. Dressed up as Amy Winehouse for a fancy dress over the summer was planning on reinacting it for handiness sake but alas, I chopped most of my hair off so it was not to be.
Think Minnie Mouse is looking likely, I picked up a red polka dot dress and white gloves now, I need yellow shoes and a red polka bow. All recession proof purchases of course, I'm sure I'll get great wear out of a red polka hair bow!

Also in light of MK and Ashley becoming members of the Council of Fashion Designers of America, I decided to have a gander at their Elizabeth & James collection on net a porter. This made the 'if I dream for a million years I'll probably have to dream for another million before I could even think about expecting to open this on Christmas morning' Chrsitmas Wish List.

Elizabeth and James Olivia Poncho drape-front coat
On a similar note how A-mazing did the girls look with Diane Von Furstenberg. They never really get it wrong style wise. The Olsens are the Twiggy and Edie of the 00's.
images from justjared.buzznet.com, celebrity-gossip.net and fadedyouthblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment