Monday, May 3, 2010

In the morning I'll call you

Met Gala tonight. Should be interesting, it always is. Wild displays of couture, red carpet fashion like no other event. Cannot wait to see who and what shows up.
I'm sure everyone will remember Madonna in Louis Vuitton from last year.
Madonna Louis Vuitton Met Gala 2009
Or SJP and the late Lee McQueen in Alexander McQueen from 2006.
Alexander McQueen and Sarah Jessica Parker

Some memorable fashion moments could hopefully grace the red carpet tonight. Personally I'd be happy enough if people rocked up wearing some of these beauties.

Alberta Ferretti Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear
Alberta Ferretti on Tilda Swinton perhaps
Valentino Spring 2010 CoutureValentino Spring 2010 Couture
Valentino for Kate Bosworth and Olivia Palmero
Bottega Veneta Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear
Bottega Veneta on anyone at all just so I can gush over this dress some more.
'Til tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I know Madonna received a lot of criticism for her LV outfit, but I loved it....well I didn't love the boots, because they looked tackey but the ears and the dress were so fun! She was just a little too wrinkly for it...

    ReplyDelete