Monday, August 30, 2010

Forget about you and start discovering me

I declared my new found love for Drew Barrymore in Frock Candy. She looks incredible. Definitely my style crush of the moment.
It all began while watching her interview on Alan Carr Chatty Man.
You see, she wore the most beautiful shoes......
Drew Barrymore Drew Barrymore arrives in an interesting ensemble to appear as a guest  on "Alan Carr Chatty Man" at the London Studios.
She also looked amazing here..
and here...
and here...

And she's funny. And she has amazing hair. And she has a lovely boyf.
But I have a problem.
She has been going round ruining gorgeous looks. With grey Trib Two's.

I mean, they are gorgeous shoes but almost any other colour would have worked.
Note to Drew: Pack more footwear.

1 comment:

  1. Wowzer. She is looking stunnin'. Spesh love her hair in the second last piccie. I want it.
    x

    ReplyDelete