Thursday, September 30, 2010

Taking me back to that sweet familiarity

Milan Fashion Week

Spring/Summer 2011 Collections

D&G

dg1.jpg picture by EmmaheartsshoesBlog
dg2.jpg picture by EmmaheartsshoesBlog
dg3.jpg picture by EmmaheartsshoesBlog
Oh, those bandannas take me back. It's cute, childish, girlie and so much fun. I adore it. With Snow White as inspiration, I'd find it hard not to!

Bottega Veneta

bv1.jpg picture by EmmaheartsshoesBlog
bv2.jpg picture by EmmaheartsshoesBlog
Classic, clean and simple. The last three looks are a triumph. Not exactly my style to a tee but definitely an aesthetic I appreciate. Easy, beautifully tailored and feminine.

Jil Sander

js1.jpg picture by EmmaheartsshoesBlog
js2.jpg picture by EmmaheartsshoesBlog
Beautiful silhouettes. Those sunglasses are perfect. Milan is fast becoming my favourite fashion week. Although don't worry I'm still going to give Paris a chance!

Alberta Ferretti

af1.jpg picture by EmmaheartsshoesBlog
af2.jpg picture by EmmaheartsshoesBlog
af3.jpg picture by EmmaheartsshoesBlog
Pretty. So very, very pretty. And classic. Very classic. Quite Jane Austen at times, which is always a winner with me. Dying for one of those hats. J'adore. Very pretty, very Ferretti.

Emilio Pucci

ep1.jpg picture by EmmaheartsshoesBlog
ep2-1.jpg picture by EmmaheartsshoesBlog
ep3.jpg picture by EmmaheartsshoesBlog
THOSE BOOTS. Boho is back. I love this look. Currently craving fringed trousers.

Blumarine

b1-1.jpg picture by EmmaheartsshoesBlog
I did not adore this whole collection. Huge leopard print fan though, so absolutely delighted to see this. It's back baby. We're all going to be one big mass of bohemian leopards.

Gucci

gu1.jpg picture by EmmaheartsshoesBlog
gu2.jpg picture by EmmaheartsshoesBlog
gu3.jpg picture by EmmaheartsshoesBlog
gu4.jpg picture by EmmaheartsshoesBlog
Oh my days. Gucci, you won. I love it. Absolutely perfect. Love, love, love it.

Images via style.com

1 comment: