Thursday, February 3, 2011

Faithless you and selfish me

Spring 2011

Haute Couture
2

Stephanie Rolland

Its the Maison Martin Margiela cardboard effect done good! Love the gold claw detail.

Christophe Josse

It looks so incredibly delicate. Some of it seems like it's woven from clouds. Other pieces are amazingly intricate.

Chanel

Far more practical than I expected. The high street will be inundated with sequinned leggings. As with Chanel, the true beauty is found in how the pieces move. Watch this show. Lagerfeld is an artist.

Maurizo Galante

Things I liked: Oversized jewellery. Second skin tights. Textured red. Oversized shirts and bare legs. Things I disliked: The shoes.

Elie Saab

It's just so pretty! The world would be a much better place if everyone dressed like this every day. I want to. I think I could grocery shop in that middle black dress. I would own it.

5 comments:

  1. I quite like the Saab collection...beautiful colours and while I like the femininity of the fabrics, I think I'd take mine with less frills and ruffles!
    Undecided about Chanel...love some pieces, not sure about others....hmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christophe Josse you have stolen my heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the soft, pretty whites and pastels that are so in this season. I would wear everything in Elie Saab's collection - yes, even the veiled piece in the last photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chanel and Elie Saab- unreal as always ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh sweet lord, Rolland and Saabs collections are amaaaaazing! so stunning!

    ReplyDelete