Monday, April 4, 2011

She believes in shoes and cars

Some things I've been loving in my absence.

Nicole and Cate and Kate's Harpers Bazaar covers
John Galliano controversy.
Nothing like a bit of scandal to shake up the fashion world.
Galliano, you pup.
Who will replace him? We shall have to wait and see. Personally the rumours about Riccardo Tisci make me sad. I absolutely adore what he has done with Givenchy and would like to see him remain there for a few more seasons, so we can have more of this...
Oscars: Cate Blanchett at the Oscars 2011
Cate Blanchett in Givenchy Haute Couture at the Oscars 2011
Gucci Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearJil Sander Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Colour blocking for Spring 2011
Finger tattoos. I want one. They look amazing with ring clad hands and bright nail polish. I will soon build up the courage to get one.
The Naked and Famous
Pathetic articles in the Daily Mail.
That publication is only good for wrapping chips.
Missoni Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearMissoni Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Missoni Tribal for Spring 2011
Italian Marie Claire April 2011
Afrika Stripe DressPleats Please Maxi Dress
NastyGal.com I now wonder why I've ever shopped anywhere else. Works out relatively cheep even with customs and shipping. Love.
Adele track by track interview. She's so down to earth and bravely honest that it's impossible to dislike her.
Anna Wintour. In. Jeans.
I thought she slept in Prada.
Jeffery Campbell Lita. I want them in any and every colour. Please and thank you.

Ahhh, it's good to be back.
x

3 comments:

  1. Ah sure I just love Cate...she's exactly the kind of woman I'd aspire to be. Going to read that Daily Mail article now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those Nastygal pieces x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!!! Ha that photo of Anna in the jeans is brilliant! She looks so odd!! x x

    ReplyDelete