Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ear Candy - 15.7.10

Been doing a lot of writing of late. The plot is slowly taking shape in my head just need to figure out how to get it out of my head and make sense of it on the page..or laptop screen. Whatevs.
It's so unfulfilling to write for two hours to see a plot develop, only to come back the next day and erase half of it.
The romantic in me wants to set it in the 1800's so my lead male can say hopelessly lovely things and not make me think 'that's so unrealistic, no-one would say that.' Anyway it's coming together. slowly but surely. I may post some on here soon to see what you lot make of it. Be brutally honest, I can take it...I think!
My itunes is a constant companion when I'm writing. I realised that Stereophonics do inspire me. I knew there was a reason they were my favourite. Aside from the ridey Kelly Jones of course.
So todays Ear Candy is dedicated to them.
Hopefully I'll convert some of you over to my side. Take a listen.

"Do you ever think of me? Do you remember all our stupid dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment