Friday, September 3, 2010

Frock Candy - 3.9.10

This week was the week of the fallen superstar, and an absolute shocker from Jessica Alba so she made it twice to make up for it, and yet more Palmero envy.
Let me know what you think!

Best
I couldn't love this more. Guaranteed not to be everyone's cuppa tea but I adore it. Amazeballs.
She. is. fierce.
They are possibly the most stylish couple ever. One issue. Where are all Olivia's heels?
This is how she should dress all the time. Fair play.


Fair to Middlin' Sure
I really like those boots. The jeans are a little over. Jumper is well River Island. Like the bag. It's casual but it's good. Promising.
She's supposed to be a fashionista, a designer even. It's kinda boring and the bag is awful. I normally love her hair too but, this is bad. The print is only ok too. Try harder Whitney.
I love Jessica Alba. I adore those shoes. But this is probably the worst look I've seen from her in a while. Her hair is a complete mess. She would look more at home in a school uniform with hair like that. The dress is ok but it is hanging off her boobage. It doesn't look right and it's disappointing when she has looked like an absolute stunner for months.

Worst
It's everything I despise on one person. Gold strappy sandals. Pink empire line halter neck ruffled gown-esque dress. Too much boobage. Fake tand and fake blonde hair. It's such a shame because Bridget is a cutie. Yes, I watch Girls of the Playboy Mansion. It's on before the Kardashians. It's my guilty pleasure.
Jesus. Christ. I don't even know where to start. It's all terrible. All of it. That dye is screwing with her brain. What makes it worse is that she wore this to a court appearance. Oh my days.
I just, I don't know. Remember how she used to be? This makes me sad.

Images via celebrity-gossip.net and zimbio.com

3 comments:

  1. Oh Chloe Sevigny... swoonage
    *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridget is a cutie and I love Girls of the Playboy Mansion (even tho Holly Madison is an absolute c u next tuesday)...

    If there's one thing I hate about gold strappy sandles, it's SILVER strappy sandles. Oh lord.

    Love the first Jessica Alba one. I <3 her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree on everything, apart from Jessica Alba in that black dress. I'm loving that whole look, think the hair looks great. She's just an absolute babe!
    Also, Mischa Barton needs to be locked up!

    ReplyDelete